If you love Christmas, we would love to meet you! Email us at email@example.com today!
Kris Kringl is looking for a few enthusiastic and reliable individuals to become a part of Where It's Christmas All Year Long! We are seeking a result-driven retail Santa's Helper to be responsible for all sales job duties which include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. You should be able to promptly resolve customer concerns and ensure maximum customer satisfaction. To be successful as a Santa's Helper, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain Santa’s Workshop's visual appearance. Ultimately, the duties are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the workshop's sales goals. This position requires someone with a positive and outgoing personality who enjoys a fast-paced work environment. Retail and till experience are a plus!
Must be able to work weekends, including holidays and festivals. Hours are full time (2 days off midweek) or part time (Friday - Monday). Seasonal position - now through January 2022.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales and be adaptable/ “go with the flow"
- Maintain stock levels and presentable condition of shop
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products
- Take initiative: Show personal ownership and accountability. Be resourceful in getting things done
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures and own/ learn from mistakes if they happen
- Multitask: balance multiple priorities while always maintaining a high level of customer service
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate, Sales representative or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English; additional languages are appreciated
- Basic math skills
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- High school degree; BS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time